2023 is here and Avarni is ringing in the new year with a brand new version of our industry-leading carbon emission management software. This version promises to be more efficient, intuitive, and cost effective than ever before. With this new rollout, Avarni is aiming to give you the tools you need to manage and forecast your emissions even more effectively.
Here are the latest changes:
- New screen in spend upload workflow allows you to more easily review the results from the AI for spend uploads — giving you confidence in the mapping process and the emissions factors that have been used in the analysis.
- Automatic currency conversion on spend uploads, saving time on converting amounts in spend data to a different currency.
- Rules manager allows automatic data filtering and validation prior to upload, without any manual filtering in excel necessary.
UX / usability improvements
- Improved filtering on Emissions Hub.
- Faster data loading with large datasets.
- Improved visibility over supplier engagement with supplier invites sent out.
If you’re not already using Avarni to manage your carbon emissions, get in touch with us to see a live product demo and to learn how we can help you with your decarbonization goals.